E-Commerce Manager required for an online retailer in Essex.
Our client are in the retail sector, specifically Fashion for men and women.
This role will involve:
- Managing our clients developers to resolve website issues that may be impacting sales performance.
- Project management and optimising the website to increase conversions.
- Using Google Analytics optimisation tracking and constantly striving for improvement and understanding.
- To ensure tasks are completed on time, on budget and in line with business priorities.
- Managing our 3rd party relationships and reviewing annual SLA.
The Candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal as well as written
- Creative with a strategic mind set
- Flexible to changing conditions and possessing high level of integrity
- Professional attitude with clients as well as colleagues
- Expert knowledge of various business principles such as marketing strategy and financial analysis,
- Expert understanding of different technological components of online commerce
- Knowledge of database creation and management
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation tactics, data mining, and security issues
- Strong working knowledge of the Magento platform.
- PPC campaign set-up, including keyword research, competitor research, past performance analysis, campaign development.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
If you're interested in this position please email me with your most up to date CV and salary expectations
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.