Enterprise Architect - London/Liverpool/Horsham (Hybrid) - Permanent - £90K+
I am currently working with a multinational general insurance company who is looking for a Enterprise Architect. This role will be a permanent role with a reward and benefits package.
You will be working on key projects such as the major finance transformation programme to replace their general ledger (currently SAP). Legacy tech replacement and modernisation initiative (new claims platform etc). The cloud transformation, migration from core data centre to a mix of AWS/Azure cloud platforms.
- Deep expertise at a senior level with the development of enterprise architectures in large corporate environments.
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large scale enterprise IT projects and programmes including core platform replacement, digital, data and analytics.
- Must demonstrate a sound understanding of modern technologies, platforms and integration approaches across hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (e.g. security, privacy, third party risk management, SOC, etc)
- Strong understanding of operational, non functional and data security requirements and designing solutions to meet them.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex and often contentious issue and reach consensus by working with key stakeholders to achieve business goals
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Ideally have experience working as a Solution Architect in the past.
- You will have to be a senior business facing architect with a solid tech background.
- Insurance / FS experience would be great.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.