We are partnering with an international organisation focused on the real estate segment. They are a reputable establishment with a global portfolio and presence. Based in Singapore, you will be the Enterprise Risk specialist working alongside a team of specialists.
• Work with a team of enterprise risk specialists to manage and implement the ERM programme;
• Collaborate on an active basis with corporate departments as well as business units regarding risk mitigation;
• Assist key stakeholders in conducting risk assessments and identify areas of risks;
• Carry out risk assessments, record, and systematically examine all hazards;
• Create and apply the revised risk management guidelines whenever applicable; and
• Assist the Head of Risk in any relevant projects when necessary.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in ERM, operational risk or audit related risk management.
• Holds strong knowledge and experience in risk management frameworks and tools.
• Able to communicate well with a diverse team of members from all levels and cultural backgrounds.