An Enterprise Risk Manager role has arisen within a leading international bank in Dublin. This bank a sought after employer due to their strong reputation and career development opportunities.
Key duties are as follows:
- Coordinate and manage the annual Material Risk Assessment and Evaluation process, involving all Business Lines, Corporate Treasury, Operations and IT, Finance and Risk.
- Lead the review, analysis and updates on the Risk Appetite Statement.
- Lead the Risk Department's input to and challenge of the ICAAP and Recovery Plan.
- Document the outcome of these processes, prepare and present to senior management and the Board as appropriate on developments and proposed changes.
- Ensure that risk and control assessment reporting process (including reporting to senior management) is well defined and effective.
- Assist with information requests from Central Banks, External Auditors and Internal Audit.
- Assist in ensuring that enterprise risk component of relevant audits, inspections and reviews are completed successfully. Ensure that any enterprise risk follow up actions raised by internal and external audits are diligently performed.
The ideal candidate will match the following description
- Extensive years relevant enterprise risk experience in an international banking organisation with a diverse product set.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of enterprise risk management and governance processes in a banking institution.
- Strong familiarity with regulatory landscape facing EU banks.
- Post-graduate education in Economic, Finance, Financial Risk Management, or other quantitative discipline.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written / verbal) at all organisational levels.
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills.
- Expresses complex or detailed issues simply so that others understand principals of risk issues despite complexity of models or volume of information.
- Ability to interact across all areas of the organisation and at all levels.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.