Global Investment Bank is currently searching for a Country Treasurer to oversee their European Legal Entity on a consolidated basis. This role will be responsible for Balance Sheet, Liquidity, Capital, interest rate risk, transfer pricing and diversified funding alternatives functions. The successful candidate will report to the EU Treasurer and will play a key role in the post-Brexit process ensuring the European entity is fit for purpose.
- Key point of contact and regulatory liaison with the CBI for all balance sheet, funding & Liquidity and capital matters.
- Provide oversight and expertise for all balance sheet, funding & liquidity, interest rate risk management, FX Risk, funds transfer pricing, cash management, intra-day liquidity management and new product developments.
- Lead the European entity ALCO and present to board and management committees
- Manage a local team of 3 and additional team of 7 that are based across the region
- Extensive Treasury experience gained within a large banking organisation either as a Legal Entity Treasurer or Deputy Treasurer position
- Strong understanding and experience of Euro clearing and clearing collateral requirements and management
- Proven managerial experience including offshore reports
- Experience of working closely with stakeholders at board level and regulators
- Strong knowledge of capital markets, transaction services and securities – highly desirable
- Ability to speak Spanish, German, French or Italian – desirable
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a high profile position that would involve being an influential decision maker on the planning and utilisation of resources to support the European entity. The role is would have signification strategic contribution to ensure the bank meets its financial targets through efficient use of the balance sheet and capital.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.