A global Investment Management firm is looking to appoint a Finance Associate into its finance team based in Central London. The position is newly created as a result of growth and will report directly into an experienced Head of Finance.
- Prepare separate account management fee invoices and maintain invoices spreadsheets.
- Maintain Electra Billing database (fee information, exchange rate uploads, market values uploads, customer address details etc).
- Responsible for sales ledger in Twinfield (recording of commingled fund and separate account income and rebates onto the accounting system). This includes liaison with Operations teams for commingled funds to ensure accurate calculation and payment of rebates.
- Review and analyse the Trade Debtors and Revenue control accounts (Monthly).
- Credit control - identify outstanding receipts and initiate client follow up for late paid invoices.
- Prepare the monthly management fee accrual for revenue and analyse actual vs accrual.
- Assist with the analysis and payment of any trail/platform commissions.
- Prepare periodic MiFiD II fee report for Risk.
- Oversight of work produced by the Finance Apprentice including invoicing and payment runs
- Review monthly Trade Creditors reconciliations across all entities and work with Finance Apprentice to resolve any anomalies.
- Provide coverage/support for purchase ledger processing as required.
- Ensure daily FX rates are loaded into GL system.
- Assist Finance team with preparation of VAT returns (UK expenditure analysis)
- Assist with preparation of expenditure analysis of key suppliers.
- Assist with analysis of entertainment accounts for Compliance.
- Prepare bi-annual Dividend payments and maintain payment templates
- Proven experience in a transactional finance role is essential ideally within investment management although wider financial services will be considered
- Some sort of educational background in accountancy would be preferred; i.e. AAT qualified or have completed some ACCA exams
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail is essential
- Strong interpersonal and teamworking skills are also required
Organisational culture is relaxed and you will be able to enjoy a closely-knit family feel, where employee welfare is a top priority. In addition, a generous salary is provided with a comprehensive benefits package including a biannual discretionary bonus.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.