A growing Private Equity firm based in Central London is looking to appoint a Finance Associate on a twelve-month fixed term contract into its finance team.
The position will sit in a small team supporting the Financial Controller with accounting for the management company. The role promises breadth and diversity of day to day tasks with plenty to get your teeth stuck into.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the AR/AP system
- VAT & FCA returns
- Preparation of monthly management packs
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting with the corporate audit
- The key point of contact with various suppliers and other third parties
- Must be undertaking an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Over two years' experience in broad finance role covering accounts receivable, accounts payable and management accounting
- Excel savvy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Culture is a big selling point and the boutique nature of the firm has created a closely knit and family feel to the team. There is no segregation between the teams or senior members of staff and you'll get to know everyone from operations through to deals and C suite.
The firm also provides an excellent compensation package including a competitive salary and a generous retention bonus.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.