Finance Data Project Manager - Hybrid / London - £500 - £565 Per Day Inside IR35
My client are an Insurance company looking to secure the services of a Finance Data Project Manager to join their team on an initial 6-month contract to begin with.
- Insurance industry knowledge - intermediary retail market
- Financial accounting know how P&L for intermediary retail market is put together - what data is required, modelling of triangles, calculations etc.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Data analysis - able to review various data outputs and understand reconciliation processes to decipher any variances and why.
- Data coding experience - able to dig into SQL, databricks, Python codes to uncover and explain to business what they mean.
- Azure, Databricks.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to a as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.