Our client is one of the leading e-commerce player and they are hiring a Head of Finance System to lead the business ERP transformation journey and drive continuous process improvement work for the business.
You will be part of the regional team to ensure the success of the financial systems strategy and roadmap, covering both systems exploration, development & ERP project implementations.
- Take lead on the strategy and development of Finance systems, reporting & analytic
- Manage the daily operation of the ERP system infrastructure
- Conduct application training and write system architecture, training materials
- POC for all enhancements work ; lead discussions and recommend process improvement solutions
- Lead cross-functional finance projects and drive initiatives on business process re-engineering and on change management of new functionalities
- Minimum 6 years of experience with finance process & systems management capacity
- Consulting or internal ERP implementation experience is advantageous
- Know-how of business process (Order to Cash, Plan to Forecast, Source to Pay, Make to Deliver, Order to Cash & Record to Report)
- Experience with SAP system is a plus
- Permanent position
- Salary: $80k to $140k base + bonuses
- Singaporeans only
Write in with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion