A top tier investment bank is looking for Financial Crime Assurance/Testing candidates at both the AVP and VP level. They're growing out multiple offices and are investing heavily in their UK compliance function making this an exciting time to join.
- Assist in implementing and updating the FC controls through testing and assurance activities
- Liaise with senior management to discuss findings and identify appropriate resolution/remediation
- Assess results to identify trends and opportunities to enhance the programme
- Provide oversight to the junior members of the team guiding them through the process
- Have an understanding and experience in all aspects of financial crime
- CAMS/ICA Certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills
- Experience working within a financial institution or regulator preferred
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.