Eames Consulting are working with an International Insurance Company who are looking to make a key appointment to their Management team in the form of a Financial Liens Underwriting Manager in Dublin.
Covering Management Liability, Professional Indemnity, Cyber, Crime, Pension Trustee Liability, Crime & EPL.
- Ensuring Financial Lines Strategy is delivered.
- Externally facing, proactively developing relationships with Middle-Market/Major Accounts - driving retention & growth across a variety of independent & national brokers.
- Reporting on Performance across the Financial Lines book including but not limited to New Business, GWP and Policy Count.
- Strategic and operational oversight.
- Mentoring, leadership and management of a team of experienced Financial Lines Underwriters.
- Recognising market trends and where applicable creating solutions to support the business.
It’s essential that you have a deep knowledge of the Financial Lines space with management experience in order to be considered.
In return you will join an incredibly established firm with an excellent market reputation offering a competitive salary offering & superb rewards package.
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting for further information.