- identification and assessment of the financial risks faced in particular investment and liquidity risk.
- Provide challenge and risk oversight to the functions responsible for managing those financial risks.
- Provide recommendations for improvements
- Ensure appropriate escalation of material risks
- conduct appropriate validation of the investment risk model and associated output into the capital setting process.
- Build and develop relationships with all relevant key stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of Financial Risk inclusive of investment and liquidity risk management
- Experience in managing investment risk
- Knowledge of Solvency II
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience in managing others.
If you are interested in the role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.