A top tier bank is looking for a LIBOR Business Analyst to join their team in London.
The BA will execute analysis activity for one or more streams in the LIBOR programmes. The Business Analyst should have detailed fixed income knowledge to assist with the impact analysis, ongoing requirements and test coordination on Market Operations Systems in association with LIBOR Reg.
- Strong understanding of Interest Rate Derivatives.
- Proven experience working either in a Fixed Income Middle Office line role or delivering change for a Fixed Income Middle Office.
- IBOR Knowledge/ experience
- Communicating with and gathering requirements directly from the Front Office.
- Using/delivering change to Fixed Income Trading Systems.
- Setting up new Fixed Income products / getting product approval.
- Planning and management of trade/risk migrations.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.