A high-growth tech business with year-on-year growth since inception is seeking an FP&A analyst for a newly created role in their finance team. As the sole FP&A person, this is a highly commercial business partnering opportunity with lots of visibility across the senior leadership team, supporting the CFO with a raft of internal analysis, as well as financial analysis for external investors.
The ideal profile is someone recently qualified to a few years PQE coming from a FP&A background in a high-growth and fast-paced operating environment who can start this role by the end of March at the latest.
- Consolidate and summarise reports on performance against business metrics and translate data into actionable insights to Executive Leadership Team and functional areas
- Influence business decisions with high-impact analyses on gross profit and operating expenses to ensure adherence to targets and identification of trends and opportunities for improvement
- Through data-led analysis, provide insight to optimise long-term revenue growth and support related strategic initiatives (both ad hoc analytics and ongoing reporting/ infrastructure)
- Provide subject matter expertise, working with internal clients, teams, and leaders as needed
- Business case preparation on investments and follow-up analysis of variances from expectations
- Support the assessment of ROI and P&L impact of opportunistic market entries, acquisitions, asset purchases, workforce growth, strategic partnerships, etc
- Integrate the company's financial budgets and forecasts into the long-term financial models and ensure consistency with financial budgets and forecasts
- Maximise the use and efficiency of Anaplan
- Fully qualified accountant - ACA/CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent - with a background in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), management reporting and variance analysis
- Experience in a high-growth business - sector experience is not important
- Strong financial analysis skills, tech-savvy and systems literate with financial modelling and/or data analytics software
- Detail-oriented, self-driven, and ambitious; ability to work independently and directly with the Executive Leadership Team on special projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively across departments with a wide variety of people with different proficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis with advanced financial modelling and presentational skills
- Have the ability to positively embrace change and understand the impact
- Strong communication skills, being able to explain complex information in a clear, concise and informative manner
Hybrid working 2 to 3 days a week in the office (central London).
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.