Growing Specialty Insurer is currently searching for an FP&A Analyst to join their growing Finance function in London. This is a new role which has been created through expansion of the organisation and reports directly to the UK CFO.
- Delivery of analysis and commentary for a wide range of stakeholders to ensure that financial results are fully understood
- Key involvement in business plan production and monitoring
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner connecting between Finance and other teams across the business including the underwriting division
- Financial analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Preparation of materials for Group Executive Committee and Board meetings
- Delivery of qualitative and quantitative aspects of management and statutory reporting
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA or ACCA)
- Industry Experience in a Management Reporting/FP&A Role - Essential
- Insurance Industry experience - ideally Speciality and Re-Insurance - Essential
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree
- Proven experience of improving processes and supporting presentation content in a Commercial Finance role
This role involved daily interaction with key stakeholder across the wider business and it is therefore essential you have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships. The company is expected to continue its growth offering the successful candidate strong career progression opportunity as well as an excellent work life balance.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.