Eames Consulting are pleased to be working in partnership with an internationally renowned Asset Manager who are currently seeking an experienced FP&A Manager to deliver business partnering services across various support teams throughout the business.
Responsible for the provision of detailed financial analysis and business partnering to various business heads, the successful candidate will deliver process improvement and change throughout the organisation to ensure all areas operate in a commercially aware fashion.
Further to this, applicants must be competent in:
- Production of monthly management information packs for senior stakeholders
- Providing detailed financial analysis
- Taking ownership of the cost base
- Production of ad-hoc analysis for Management in key focus areas for the business
- Production and implementation of new processes
- Planning and forecasting across multiple business streams
- Management of junior team members
This is a rounded and challenging role for qualified accountants that can demonstrate experience within the financial services sector in a business partnering role. Due to this, candidates will have to evidence strong communication skills, excellent relationship building skills and the ability to deliver work under pressure.
For further information or to be considered for the role, please submit your CV via the relevant links
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.