An exciting opportunity with a leading ecommerce firm based in Singapore. The firm has strong branding and financial backing, and upcoming expansion plans.
As the Project Manager, you will be required to;
- Budget and track financial performance of Region's IT capital and operating expenses.
- Develop and track Region's IT project costs.
- Develop new project plans in consultation with stakeholders, management team and service owners.
- Outline resources required to successfully complete each project.
- Monitor project team performance to ensure project quality and adherence to specified deadlines.
- Generate regular reports on project status and provide feedback on progress to stakeholders.
- Escalate to management immediately when needed.
- Consult with Project Owners and management team to seek guidance and input during Key Phases of each project.
- Support Senior Project Manager / Project Director on administrating assigned tasks.
As a successful candidate, you must have;
- Degree/Diploma with 3 years of relevant experience.
- CAPEX and OPEX experience (80%).
- Has some knowledge in project management (20%).
- Experience with creation of workflows and processes in a hyper-growth environment.
- Capacity to identify and minimize risks.
- Familiarity with tools and metrics needed to evaluate project performance.