Global Insurer is currently looking for a experienced FP&A Senior Manager to lead their non-insurance element of the business. This role will report directly to the Head of FP&A and be responsible of managing the production of the annual budget, periodic forecast and management information across the business and leading a small team.
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting processes and cycles across the business including:
- Developing and providing regular value-added management information to senior management to enable effective decision making to maximise financial performance
- Establishing clear principles and timetables to support the business in setting budgets and forecasts
- Challenging the business on the robustness of budget and forecast assumptions to ensure financial performance is optimised
- Translating company wide targets into financial metrics to aid the achievement of objectives
- Produce material to support the presentation of the company budgets/forecasts and actuals to the Executive Committee, Council and other key stakeholders.
- Management of 2 FP&A Senior Analyst's
- Provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends, challenging the business on performance and assessing whether remedial actions are necessary
- Building and maintaining strong relationships across the business, being recognised as a trusted and reliable source of commercial insight and effective management information.
- Driving process improvement, system development and increasing efficiencies in the way we work, delivering standardized, effective solutions in line with best practice.
- Supporting the business in assessing the financial costs and benefits for strategic and other projects; conducting reviews of financial business cases to support key initiatives.
- Deputising for the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis in meetings and/or presentations with stakeholders as required.
- Proven financial planning and analysis experience from a large FTSE 250 Company (Ideally Financial Services) - Essential
- Extensive experience of managing a FP&A team - Essential
- Strong Commercial mindset
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with post qualified experience
- Excellent academic background - minimum 2:1 Degree
- Ability to be hands on whilst also step back and see the big picture
This is a unique and high profile commercial finance leadership role that involves regular interaction across the business and it is therefore essential you hold excellent interpersonal skills. The team offers a hybrid flexible working environment with realistic career progression opportunities to a Head of FP&A role in the future.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.