My client, a UK Bank, is seeking a Security Analyst to:
- Work as part of a team supporting Data Loss Prevention (DLP) initiatives and activity
- AD admin, testing and gap analysis within Active directory
- Work with the cyber threat intelligence team to gather relevant information, and provide business interpretation for specific business units using language that they will understand
CISSP and / or CISM preferred (not essential)
- Experience of User & Group management within AD
- Knowledge of IS governance processes and practices, including ISMS monitoring and control frameworks such as, ISO, ISF and COBIT, their relationships to other frameworks and their application within a financial services environment or other highly regulated industry.
- Good understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile and dev-ops environment.
- Good understanding of security architecture principles and processes within Active Directory
- Demonstrates the ability to identify critical data connections and patterns and to conduct in-depth analysis to reach logical conclusions
- Working knowledge of IT risk management process
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this opportunity
Key words: Data loss prevention, data loss protection, DLP, cyber security, information security, monitoring, SIEM, security, security information, event management, cloud access security broker, gateway
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.