This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the top global insurance companies who support over 100 million customers worldwide. They offer a wide range of insurance products and services but they also go the extra mile to support the environment by supporting a range of climate projects.
My client is looking to on-board a Front-End developer to join their buzzing new and modern office space based in Surrey (a short 15 minute walk from the local station). The successful candidate will have a hybrid role of working on optimisation of their brand new website and improving the customer joinery, improving functionality of their web site and innovating new ideas.
To be considered for the role the candidate should have the following skills set:
- EPI Server experience
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a Front end role
- Good understanding of web accessibility and testing techniques
- High level of customer focus and understanding of customer needs
- Strategic thinking and problem solving capability - ability to develop practical solutions with the big picture in mind
- Clear understanding of the regulatory environment in which the business operates.
- Evidence of delivering usable web interfaces, with supporting portfolio across browsers and platforms
- Track record of delivering clean, light and well documented code
- Experience with Google Analytics (or similar) an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV today.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.