Front end developer required for a insurance client based in central London.
This is the perfect role for a front end developer who would also like to do back end work
Our client is looking for someone to work on a multitude of different web applications, 70% front end and 30% back end.
You will be working on applications for the buisness' underwriting team.
Key responsibilities & Accountability's
* Development of new web applications and associated client services;
* Maintenance and improvement of existing systems;
* Delivery of projects and new features according to defined deadlines and quality requirements;
* Write and review supporting technical documentation;
* Participate in specification and code reviews, working closely with Developers, the Quality Assurance team and a Business Analyst to ensure high quality of all team deliverables;
* Work as part of a small team and successfully manage your own tasks according to the larger needs of the business;
* Always communicate in a friendly and professional manner with colleagues.
Skills & Ability
* Angular and TypeScript
* Reactive Programming with State management (using RxJS and NgRx)
* Font-end build pipelines and the tools necessary (ng-cli, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.)
* CSS and the various pre-processor scripting languages used in expressing style (SASS, LESS, Stylus, etc.);
* Static analysis tools for Angular applications;
* RESTful API design * Modern authentication mechanisms (OAuth2, OIDC, JWT)
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework (including standard and core) CFC Underwriting Limited
* Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server services - TSQL and
* Understanding of Object Relational Mappers like Entity Framework
* Understanding of Software Design patterns, Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* Excellent team player
* Creative problem solver with a "get it done" approach to all tasks
* Presentable, good communications skills
If you're interested in this position please email me with your most up to date CV and salary expectations.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.