Front End Developer required for a Fin-tech client in London.
This role will be on site with our client in their Chiswick office.
You will be expected to work with and support other developers with a wide variety of experience, mentor more junior developers, contribute to team planning, and drive architectural discussions, as well as ensure the needs of the department and business are met. As a senior developer, you will be working with other teams in an Agile environment learning the needs of the business to ensure the best user experience possible.
- Redux Flux
- REST APIs
- NodeJs, NPM
- Unit Testing
What the client can give you
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Ongoing mentoring and training
- Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
- Meaningful career progression
- Vibrant company culture, including paid-for social events
- Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
If you're interested in this role please email us with your most up to date CV and salary expectations
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.