- Capital calls, drawdowns, and distributions to investors.
- Preparation of financial statements and investor reports.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Undertaking fund investment valuations.
- Working closely with the Investor Relations team and aiding with any requests.
- Currently undertaking a professional accounting qualification or equivalent (ACCA/CIMA).
- A background in fund accounting for private equity, real estate, or similar gained in either an in-house or third party admin environment or via relevant funds clients in audit.
- Strong academic background.
- Experience using Investran (preferred but not essential).
- Proven experience from a technical accounting background.
- Highly numerate with significant attention to detail.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the businesses different functions. Consequently it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package with a clear path for progression in an organisation experiencing rapid growth in a rewarding industry.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.