Presenting a unique opportunity for a qualified accountant with a keen interest in fund accounting and the property funds industry. This highly progressive role sits within a business that has seen some of the most lucrative levels of growth across the industry. The business are open to candidates with either some pre-existing experience in fund accounting or candidates from an accounting practice with experience in consolidations. This role has become available following internal mobility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compile and analyse financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions
- Oversee preparation of management accounts both at asset and fund level, including supporting files
- Preparation of fund level consolidations
- Bank debt covenant reporting
- Production of quarterly NAVs
- Cashflow forecasting and treasury work
- Plan year end audit including audit files and liaise with external auditors and clients
- Directly manage a small team of junior/trainee accountants
- Qualified Accountant with at least 1 year post qualified experience – ACA, CIMA or ACCA – or equivalent
- Strong technical accounting skills ideally with some consolidations experience
- Either recent experience in an accounting practice or as a fund accountant in-house or at a fund administrator – both will be considered equally
This client is well known in the industry for investing heavily in their employees and they pride themselves on having a positive attitude to work life balance. Longer term the role could develop into a more senior management level position with the chance to fast track your career in this market leading business.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.