A leading investment management firm is looking for a fund accountant with proven real estate experience to join their team. The opportunity is perfect for a part qualified fund accountant who is looking to join an in-house team where there are genuine opportunities for progression. The position sits in a large team with a mix of both part qualified juniors and qualified senior accountants surrounding you with a variety of experience to aid both your professional development and studies. Moreover, the company provides a bespoke study package to suit your individual needs as you continue to progress through your chosen qualification. Additionally, a competitive salary will be provided with an industry leading benefits package.
- Ownership of multiple funds and responsible for the entirety of the accounting process and the preparation of the NAV packs.
- Preparation of real estate fund data.
- Supporting fund managers with any valuation accounting queries.
- Preparing investor reporting packs.
- Management and maintenance of key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- MUST be in the process of undertaking a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
- Proven real estate fund accounting experience
- Strong academic background
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the businesses different functions. Consequently it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package with a genuine opportunity for progression in an organisation experiencing rapid growth in a rewarding industry.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.