A boutique Real Estate investment firm experiencing exponential growth is looking for a part-qualified accountant to join their ranks. The position is diverse and covers both the fund accounting and the corporate accounting side of things offering the incumbent a rare opportunity to develop a range of technical skillsets.
The role will work directly with the experienced Finance Director who has over 10 years' experience in the Real Estate space providing the perfect platform to develop and progress in a rewarding industry. Additionally, the boutique nature of the firm affords the chance to gain exposure to the firm's wider operations and commercial activity, including the opportunity to work with the front office team.
The broad nature of the role and a heavy emphasis placed on project work mean that no two days will be the same.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight and review of the work performed by various third parties including the fund administrators
- Preparation of corporate accounts and VAT returns
- Acting as a key point of contact for third parties including auditors and lawyers
- Preparation of investment performance data
- Assisting in the preparation of investor reporting packs
- Providing transaction support where necessary to the front office team
- Involvement in upcoming projects
Suitable candidates will:
- Be a part qualified accountant or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have 1-3 years' experience working with Real Estate funds (either in-house or within fund administration)
- Strong academic background
The organisation believes in investing heavily in its employees and provide a generous salary and benefits package including a bespoke study support package to suit your current situation.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.