An opportunity has arisen for an FX Support Specialist to join a renowned global Bank. The team that acts from a transversal base of supporting all asset classes of risk across the Fixed Income products.
This specific role is looking for a FX Support specialist with a view that in time there will be a more transversal element to the role.
The team has been developing systems for the FX Options desk for over ten years. Due to this the systems are mature, feature rich and very critical to the business.
The role is to provide 1st and 2nd line support for the systems developed by the team.. Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and manage the team support mail account.
- Diagnose issues in a timely fashion
- Liaise with the developers and communicate issue raised by the business.
- Maintain a knowledge base regarding support issues and their resolution.
- To configure the system to provide improvements to its long-term supportability and to deliver business requirements
- To enhance the systems/processes to ensure they can be supported
Skills and experience
- Strong analytical skills and organisational skills
- Confident to work in a Trading environment
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Front Office support role in an IB environment
- Experience supporting and analysing Windows based environments is crucial and .NET environments is beneficial
- Python scripting skills and desire for automation are advantages
- Jira, Service Now and Geneos experience
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.