Global Liquidity & Cash Management Business Analyst:
A consultancy client that I am working with is keen to find GLCM Business Analyst highly skilled in building and designing target operating models.
Global Liquidity & Cash Management (GLCM) is a major product provider for the end client's Corporate customers, ranging from Business Banking Clients within the Commercial Banking segment, all the way up to Financial Institutions within the Global Banking and Markets segment. Revenue Management covers GLCM pricing and billing activities globally aimed at improving the systems and processes that support the revenue life-cycle and product profitability.
The GLCM Project Analyst role is based within Global Liquidity & Cash Management (GLCM) Revenue Management team. They would be working on Revenue Cycle Management, a strategic business initiative to migrate customers from legacy billing and pricing systems into the new Revenue Cycle Management system.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- Ability to build Global operating model using a tier approach
- Building high level operating model design and being able to translate that into detailed design
- Support the development of strategy, working with senior leadership to create objectives and outcomes
- Entwine all components of operating model design using a strong understanding across all components (process, governance, technology, organisation, data etc...)
- Ability to translate both design types into corresponding technical requirements
- Vendor solution development collaboration, representing the business in workshops to ensure relevant parts of design are met within the solutions
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.