Global Liquidity & Cash Management Data Business Analyst:
My client are currently looking for a Data Business Analyst who has a strong understanding of Data in the context of an operating model.
Global Liquidity & Cash Management (GLCM) is a major product provider for our client's Corporate customers, ranging from Business Banking Clients within the Commercial Banking segment, all the way up to Financial Institutions within the Global Banking and Markets segment. Revenue Management covers GLCM pricing and billing activities globally aimed at improving the systems and processes that support the revenue life-cycle and product profitability.
The GLCM Project Analyst role is based within Global Liquidity & Cash Management (GLCM) Revenue Management team. They would be working on Revenue Cycle Management, a strategic business initiative to migrate customers from legacy billing and pricing systems into the new Revenue Cycle Management system.
We are looking for a data BA who has/ can:
- Understanding of data in the context of an operating model
- Define data architecture for strategic and tactical view along with the data controls (preferably with an understanding of pricing and billing systems)
- Integration of vendor solutions to out of scope systems along with the business objective
- Data entry and exits along end to end data controls
- Data Transformation for migration from various billing systems in-countries
- Data authenticity
- Data mapping
- Data control and governance
- Requirements engineering
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.