Eames is currently working exclusively with a Global Reinsurer to assist in the appointment of a Global Catastrophe Claims Oversight Manager into their London Claims Operations function. This role will be accountable for major event co-ordination across our client's various business units, overseeing analysis and reporting of exposure on large and catastrophe losses, as well as overseeing planning and execution of the quarter close process.
- Act as business lead for major cat and major risk procedures
- Liaise with Nat Cat Modelling team, underwriters, finance, actuarial, building excellent working relationships with key stakeholders in order to provide senior leadership with accurate and timely exposure assessments and loss estimates
- Review and propose recommendations to improve end to end process for management of major cat and risk losses
- Produce and oversee production of enhanced data analytics/metrics/KPI's on major risk and event losses
- Manage the quarter close process on behalf of Global claims
- Coordinate resources from the global and regional claims operations teams
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-regarded Reinsurer in a high profile position that offers global exposure across the business and to c-suite.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.