about the company
Our client is in the financial technology space with global presence in the world. With the pace of how the world has evolved with technologies, they are also at the forefront of innovation for the future of consumer finance. To give a omnichannel experience for consumers, our client is going to build their sales and marketing stack globally. If you have accumulated a good 7-9 years of experience implementing marketing cloud tools and improving the whole end to end process to keep ahead of the consumer experience via the marketing ecosystem that you continuously work towards in building, this is definitely the right role for you!
about the requirements
- Subject matter expert in marketing automation tools like SFMC or equivalent and has experience implementing in greater Asia or globally.
- Act as primary point of contact for all marketing automation initiatives, workshops and design solutions.
- Collaborate with data science and analytics team to build models and data feed that improve effectiveness of platform
- Ability to integrate SFMC with other MarTech tools like adobe, Audience Manager, AppsFlyer etc. And understanding of Marketing Automation and Real Time Interaction management rool is a big plus.
- Stay abreast of new developments in MarTech space like CDP and making suggestions to improve existing processes and implement new solutions.
- Strong project management and execution skills. Having the experience and ability to work with cross functional group, regional and country teams to identify use cases to be implemented using Marketing Automation platform etc.
- Ideally certified PM/PO with good knowledge in JIRA/Confluence with strong stakeholder management and presentation skills.
Feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you match most of the criteria above. Speak soon!