Eames is currently working with a leading Lloyd's insurance broker who is looking to hire graduates across their offices in Europe, including London. Ideally you would be currently based in London, having been to university in the UK and be able to speak at least one other European language.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing organisation that is involved with the largest M&A deals across Europe.
You would be working in a fast paced, dynamic and extremely hard working environment where you would be undertaking:
- Drafting heads of terms, NDAs and Due diligence reports
- Getting to grips with different products within M&A insurance including: Tax, Title, Litigation and Environmental
- Working closely with senior members of the team on projects and transactions occurring across Europe
- Developing relationships with both clients and underwriters
- Clients would include private equity houses, real estate owners, renewable energy, strategic and trade buyers
- A degree in science, law or languages from a top 10 university.
- Business level English as well another western European language (as well as Polish).
- A hunger and desire to learn M&A insurance and work for a leading firm in this sector
- This role will require you to have a technical mind-set, an ability to communicate effectively and show promise of the capability to build strong negotiation skills
You would be fast tracked into a broking role where you would have the opportunity to build your own book of clients and develop an expertise within an area of the business.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.