PMO/ Administrator / PM - Insurance - London
my client is a leading global advisory, broking, and solutions company looking for an intelligent young graduate with a hunger to learn and get stuck into an amazing opportunity working with leading professionals to get first-hand experience in the London insurance market.
key responsibility for Grad role:
- stakeholder management
- Multiple tasks management
- Managing diaries external and internal emails
- Providing support directly to programme manager
key experience for Grad role:
- at least 1-year intern or experience in the financial sector, ideally insurance or banking
- degree in any relevant industry, ie finance, business, accounting, banking etc.
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching, and presentation skills
- Accomplished analytical and numerical reasoning skills, combined with strong oral and written ability
- Flexible and has an ability to prioritise and multitask in a challenging working environment, good organisational skills
- Team player. The ability to work collaboratively within the team, with clients, and with other suppliers is essential
- Be a motivated self-starter who works well in a team as well as individually
- The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable both with a hands-on approach and with working with multiple stakeholders at all levels. They will be familiar with working in a collaborative manner and dedicated to delivering success.
Please send your CV when relevant
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.