My Client is seeking a Guidewire Solution Architect to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- The Guidewire Solution Architect is responsible for the governance of the Guidewire application strategy and roadmaps covering the B4C application domain
- Work closely with the Chief Technical Architect and other key stakeholders within the business function to impact assess the B4C application strategies against Guidewire application roadmaps
- Work closely with the Chief Technical Architect and other key stakeholders to create, publish and maintain the requisite solution architecture guidance and measures, such as standards / configuration standards; policies; principles; guidance notes.
- Provide input into and assurance of high-level designs; ensuring they align to the E2E Architecture and Guidewire principles
- Provide input, review and validation of detailed designs
- Review Guidewire development work to ensure code quality and adherence to coding standards
- Articulate what is "out of the box" functionality for Guidewire products
- Provide guidance to the business stakeholders on the optimal approach to solve business problems in relation to Guidewire capabilities
- Work with System Integrator (Lead Architects and Technical Leads) to understand and provide guidance on the Guidewire solution architecture
- Work with System Integrator (Lead Architects and Technical Leads) to ensure that the correct Guidewire application components are used for business requirements and understand the impact assessment for reduced scope on the application estate
- Work closely with all business and key stakeholders to solicit and capture their concerns and view requirements for the DLG Guidewire solution architecture and applications and to guide, advise, and support the Service Integrator
- Provide technical oversight for the E2E architecture and Service Integrator solution development teams in creating business driven solutions adhering to the governance standards
- Create and maintain functional and logical application architecture models
- Engage with risk management to raise, log, track and resolve any solution architectural issues / risks that could have implications against the application / business processes and applicable security models
- Engage and work with the Service Integrator to define the best possible solution and the most appropriate deployment of the Guidewire applications
- Ensure that operational and supportability guidelines are factored into the construction of any solution; this will include liaison with the relevant live service and service management teams to ensure that they understand the implications of the solution design
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.