- You will contribute to the Senior Finance Leadership Team which drives the strategy and priorities of the whole UK Finance Team. You are able to provide clear direction to your teams in an evolving landscape, with a focus on developing those within your teams helping to build their skills and competencies
- You are able to gain an understanding of what the data and the business is telling you and generate customer insights and solutions from this.
- You have a structured plan for the required works that is achievable and communicated to stakeholders, and you keep track of progress ensure progress is shared with the business.
- You proactively follow through on your activities and projects to deliver a high-quality outcome without loose ends.
- An experienced qualified accountant, ideally ACA from a prestigious accounting firm. Progressive experience in financial consolidation, accounting, reporting, analysis and internal control
- Strong people management skills
- Able to plan activities for a number of teams to deliver quality products to challenging deadlines
- Very strong knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS, experience of preparing statutory accounts and the confidence to apply them to practical examples is essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of transforming/implementing new accounting systems desirable
- Experience of the energy or construction is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.