Head of Alternatives Investment – London – Circa £75,000 plus bonus and benefits
A Global Investment consultancy is looking for a Research Lead to specialising in the Alternative asset classes. You will set and organise the agenda for research, assessing opportunities in alternatives investments. specialising in Private markets, Direct infrastructure, the European Mid markets and developing a LGPS strategy. Assessing the merits between fund of fund and single fund solution. You will be expected to drive events and seminars internally and externally regarding the Private markets and the wider Alternative investment market developing into the “go to” person in the company for anything Alternatives research related.
- Have knowledge of leading-edge risk management systems and techniques
- Deep understanding of the challenges of insurance and pension funds
- Familiar with the investment challenges of a range of clients
- Passionate about solving investment challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a big picture thinking