The Head of Cyber Risk & Governance will be responsible for the effective management of Cyber Risks across this fast-paced Group along with ensuring effective Cyber Governance, including the management of 3rd Party IT Suppliers.
The Successful Head of Cyber Risk and Governance will be responsible for building out a team of up to 10, ensuring job descriptions are clear, objectives are set and reviewed regularly supporting career development.
- You will set clear expectations of third Party suppliers and regularly review their performance to ensure the Group gains most value.
- You will set and maintain an effective Cyber Risk Management strategy
- You will set the Information Security Governance framework (e.g. Privileged Account Management, Local Administrators Approval Processes etc.)
- You will be responsible for the definition and delivery of regular Information Security Reporting.
Please apply if you meet the above criteria and:
- You can demonstrate budget responsibility of £1M and above in recent roles
- You have managed Cyber/Information Security team sizes of 8 and above (Direct management not just dotted lines)
This is an urgent requirement, immediately available candidates preferred, 2 week notice considered.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
CISSP, CISM, CRISC & CSSP qualifications desirable
Key words: Cyber Risk, Risk, Cyber Security, Information Security, Cyber Governance, Risk Management
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.