My client, a global bank, is looking for an experienced Head of Threat Intelligence to 'Stand-up' a cutting edge CTI team which feeds relevant data into the business and provides bespoke threat landscape intelligence to the SOC and Board.
- On a day to day basis, the role will responsible for providing strategic thought leadership to the C-Suite.
- Drive strategic, tactical and threat focused cyber intelligence to educate and inform senior executives on protecting the Bank's digital assets from known and developing cyber threats at a technology and board level.
- Lead, develop and continuously motivate a globally diverse team
- Lead the technical delivery of intelligence into global threat campaigns against the banking and payment sector technology and relevant analysis on campaigns and TTPs impacting the Bank.
- 6+ years of cyber threat intelligence experience and 10+ years Cyber Operations experience.
- Experience working with or within intelligence agencies and/or the military desirable but not essential
- Deep technical knowledge of the cyber threat landscape including threat actors, attack types, tactics, tools and procedures, and effective counter measures in a banking environment.
- Extensive experience and understanding of intelligence processes: analytical methods, the intelligence cycle, intelligence collection plans, source and information evaluation etc.
- Experience engaging directly with regulators.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.