My client, a leading Lloyd's insurer, is looking for a Head of Data Governance to join them on a 12-month basis to establish a new data governance framework. This business targets niche risk, going above and beyond to build strong relationships with clients and deliver bespoke solutions.
The successful Head of Data Governance will:
- Lead the development of data governance from a governance and operational perspective
- Gather requirements for the GD framework that improves and future proves data management capabilities
- Chair Data Governance Committee to review TOR
- Ensure appropriate connectivity to major change programmes and IT system implementations
The successful Head of Data Governance will likely have:
- A strong understanding of Data Governance/Data Management
- A track record in insurance
- Skills to manage change and communicate effectively with a broad group
- The ability to present and contribute to discussions at a senior level
If you're interested in this position, apply now!
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Data Governance, Data Management, Underwriting, Lloyd's, Project Management
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.