A global investment bank are currently looking to appoint a head of finance to be based in Manila. As CFO for the Philippines, you will provide leadership to a team of 3 ensuring the smooth running of all finance activities and local regulatory reporting.
Overview of the role:
- Overseeing the preparation and submission of regulatory returns to the central bank, as well as driving implementation of regulatory changes affecting finance
- Ensuring compliance with the revenue dept. and other regulations which includes computing, paying and filing of corporate tax and WHT returns
- Co-ordinate the annual audit by the statutory auditors and completing the annual financial statements
- Attending all management team meetings and ensures that financial statement approvals and other finance and regulatory related matters are brought to the board’s attention and approval if required
- Resolving financial issues and co-ordinating activities and processes within the business
- Identifying, analysing and resolving complex problems related to finance
- Ensuring proper communication and compliance of policies affecting the department
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate strong leadership qualities and possess the following:
- Qualified accountant
- Solid and broad experience covering regulatory reporting, tax, management accounting, and FP&A
- Banking experience preferred but candidates from other financial services institutes, and advisory/consulting/audit firms will be considered
- Good knowledge of local GAAP/IFRS, central bank regulations, regulatory reporting and tax matters
- Ability to influence and partner with key stakeholders
- Ability to adapt and flexibility to adjust to new business requirements
- Leadership and project management skills
- High integrity and a strong track record
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
Interviews will commence week commencing 31st July.
For candidates meeting the above criteria and looking for a new opportunity based in the Philippines, please apply today for immediate consideration.