A leading financial services client is currently in the process of a major Office 365 rollout across the whole of its business, on an international scale. As a result of this global adoption, they are looking to recruit an Head of IT Operations & Services to join the team leading both their solution design and IT operations team globally.
The company in question are a globally recognised financial services organisation at the forefront of technology. They are keen to be tech leaders with regards to office 365 tool adoption/usage and as a result, are building a best of class team in their Redhill offices. The role of IT Operations & Solution Director will take full ownership of both the Office365 design team as well as the Operational Assurance team. The role will take an active role in ensuring the service is delivered and is operating effectively across the whole business.
To be considered for the role of Head of IT Operations & Services you will have:
- Strong background and experience spanning IT operations assurance and service delivery with Office365
- Very strong knowledge of the full office365 stack and associated tools
- Strong people leadership experience
- Service management, IT operations and solution design exposure
- Experienced in managing and working with globally dispersed teams
- Strong senior level stakeholder management and engagement experience
Personally, you will be an innovative, results-driven candidate with a passion for technology innovation and engagement. The role is delivery focused with the ability to have an input into both innovation and design.
This a key role working for a leading FS organisation, leading a highly innovative growing team. The role presents the opportunity to be involved in a largely new business area with the ability to have a key impact on a major technology programme. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.