A leading International Group P&I Club are seeking a Head of Loss Prevention to join their London Team.
- Supervise the Loss Prevention Department with projects, travel and day to day running of the Department
- Act as the Loss Prevention Departments main point of contact regarding communication with the Management Board and for all internal and external queries other than those sent to individual members of the team
- Prepare the annual Loss Prevention department budget
- Update Loss Prevention department procedures
- Provide the best possible service to Members, claims handlers, underwriting personnel and staff in other departments throughout the Club
- Seafaring background
- Master Mariner
- Deck Officer
- Onshore experience required
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.