Eames Consulting are working with a leading London re-insurer in their search for the Head of Market Risk. This is a very unique experience for a senior professional who is looking to take the next steps in their career.
The role will entail leading a team of professionals in 3 continents in providing risk oversight.
- Lead risk reviews and advice on sign-offs
- Talk to internal and external managers to share market insights and risk assessments
- Communicate risks and evaluation of mitigation strategies to senior leaders and the Board of Directors
- Actively liaise with front office and other risk managers who develop risk methodologies relating to market risk factors to ensure proper risk measurement and aggregation
- Review the risk implications as part of the annual planning process
Knowledge and experience:
- 15+ years industry experience
- Leadership experience running teams and leading cross-functional projects across multiple geographies
- Investment experience as either a portfolio manager or risk manager.
- Fundamental investment analysis from both sector and individual investment perspectives
- Knowledge of the main credit and equity instruments, including derivatives employed in hedging credit and market risks
- Deep understanding of risk management
- Experience with employing advanced data visualisation and analysis techniques
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.