Growing Fin-Tech business is currently searching for a Head of Pricing to join the London HQ on a permanent basis. This is a newly created role and its main purpose will be to take ownership of pricing and pricing strategies, working across the organisation to deliver a pricing framework which maximises margin and growth.
- Define, Build & maintain a coherent Proposition, Pricing & Product (Features) strategy across existing and future product range
- Driving the Pricing and Promotion Council meetings, ensuring a vigorous process of reviewing and approving pricing changes and discounts and promotional offer requests
- Define market, competitor & customer research strategy to ensure it is aligned to strategic objectives & priorities
- Review customer segmentation / profiling
- Ensure includes research fit for pricing needs
- Maintain balance between Indirect (e.g. data collection, automated surveys) &
- Direct (e.g. Voice-of-the-Customer) channels
- Work hand-in-hand with Chief Product Officer to support product strategy
- Elaborate processes & tools to set, revise & implement pricing
- Ensure pricing strategy is communicated (regularly & widely) both internally & externally to highlight link to overall goals
- Build models and report metrics both (quantitative and qualitative) to inform progress and success of the pricing, discounts and new offerings
- Proven Experience in setting up and implementing new pricing frameworks - essential
- Experience of working in a similar position within a large complex global organisation across a pricing and promotions function
- Assessing production costs to develop pricing strategies
- Understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins
- Developing and defining pricing structures
- Coordinating sales, public relations, advertising and marketing personnel to build pricing models
- Understanding contract negotiations and bids as well as proposal development
- Strong interpersonal skills including experience of working with marketing & branding teams
- Excellent Academic background ideally to MSc/MA Level.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Pricing & Promotions professional who is join a Fin-Tech organisation in a phase of rapid growth and take ownership of the Pricing strategies in such a critical period. The organisation has grown over 100% in Private Equity Investment over the last 3 years and offers strong visibility to board level to ensure realistic career progression in the future.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.