A leading global bank is seeking to hire a head of product analytics. This is an exciting regional role for a candidate with a strong background in modelling and/or analytics to join a growing team that offers attractive career progression.
The successful candidate should come from a risk analytics background with working experience in retail, wealth or asset management products.
Head of product analytics role:
- The product analytics team responsible for the development, management and execution of models and monitoring of products across multiple lines of business
- Manager a team in the research, development, implementation and execution of models
- Represent the analytics team on various model and risk committees
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory developments together with implementation of global standards.
Head of product analytics experience
- 8 + years of experience in a quantitative role in risk, finance or line of business
- Strong technical knowledge in either VBA, C++, MatLab, Python.
- Master in a quantitative subject is preferable.
- Strong understanding of retail, wealth management, private banking or asset management
- Expertise in project management and dealing with multiple-stakeholders.
- Experiences in working with auditors, regulators and compliance.
- Knowledge of one or more of credit risk, market risk and operational risk.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organisation to understand cross-functional linkages and the implication of risk at both a strategic level and at the business unit level.
- At least 8 years of experience in a quantitative role in risk, finance or line of business would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite
- Demonstrated ability to work in a regional function collaboratively in reaching decisions and solutions.
- Experience within a large, matrix organisation.
For more information please apply to this advert or contact Duncan.firstname.lastname@example.org