- Work with C-level executives to build plans and strategy to execute the mandate and plans assigned.
- Provide product support to APAC entity by staying abreast of primary market product launches and developments. Includes pricing support and securing risk appetite and capacity as appropriate.
- Regional pricing approvals for business which exceeds local authority levels.
- Dotted-line management and oversight of local product and pricing teams.
- Assist CMO with product and actuarial input on M&A and new partnership opportunities
- Equivalent university degree or higher
- Fellowship from an internationally recognised association e.g. FIA, FSA, SOA, FIAA with at least 5 years of PQE.
- 10+ years of experience across both primary and reinsurance companies in Asia and Australia. Experience in pricing and product development a must, with additional experience in valuation, capital and/or consulting advantageous.
- Strong communicator at all levels up to and including C-Suite and BoD level
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.