- Defining catastrophe research agenda ensuring that there is a very clear focus on leveraging insight for commercial gain.
- Validation of third party models
- Communicating research findings to a wide range of stakeholders including senior management, underwriters and regulators.
- Working close with underwriters and senior management.
- Mentoring the research team.
- Working closely with other functions across the business
Skills and experience:
- Experience in model validation projects and formulating proprietary views of risk.
- Master's degree minimum in the natural sciences, engineering or maths.
- 6 years + experience in the industry
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.