Head of Service & Infrastructure
My client a global organization requires a Head of Service & Infrastructure to report into the Group CIO on an initial 6 month contract.
Head of Service & Infrastructure Key Responsibilities
- This position will lead and manage a team that runs all infrastructure and service management within the group globally.
- This position will be tasked with building a successful partnership with partners to ensure the group abd group clients receive the most effective service (within contractural SLA's, e.g LAN, WAN, Telco providers).
- Responsibility for integrating partner teams into the global infrastructure and service teams so they can fulfill obligations, including systems availability, apps maintenance helpdesk service, LAN / WAN Globally.
- Manage and be accountable for the global annual technical change programme up to £5m in value.
Head of Service & Infrastructure Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 10 years' experience of IT Operations; manage all support functions including Help Desk, Data Centres, Networks (LAN/WAN/Voice/Data/Video), Applications support, ITIL processes within a PCI DSS, Digital or CRM organisation.
- Experience of operating within an ISO 9001, 2015 and 27001 organisation. Must have experience of working in a PCI DSS level 1 environment and at least a strong awareness of working in a level 3 environment.
- Some experience of transitioning service delivery with outsourced partners, including at least 2 of the following : data centre services, unified communications services, help desk services, desk top support service, email and mobile provision.
- Significant experience of managing outsourced globally distributed partners and environments.
- Financial services experience will be highly desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a global role. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.