My client, a global insurance company, is seeking an Information Security Analyst to join its Information Security function on a long-term contractual basis to:
- Lead and manage the Security Incident response processes, investigations and security operational processes.
- Ensure systems are actively monitored and alerts are investigated, at infrastructure, application and business levels from the SOC
- Analyse and advise on security alerts, assisting with investigations due to escalated incidents from security information and event management systems (SIEM)
- This role, working within a wider Information Security function, may be expected to work with different aspects of Information Security, such as Security Consultancy, Application Security, Security Testing and Compliance.
The ideal Information Security Analyst will have:
- Experience working in a Senior Security analyst position, ideally within the IT Security industry / Financial Services Sector.
- Experience in responding to and managing incidents.
- Experience of log analysis from Security Appliances such as: WAFs, perimeter firewalls, network- and host-based intrusion detection/prevention systems and vulnerability management tools.
- A demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the major solutions for data, systems and network security. (Such as: Vulnerability management solutions, Malware detection and remediation controls; File Integrity Monitoring tools; e-Commerce security controls; Encryption controls)
Desirable, but not essential skills include:
- Knowledge / experience of Application Security (OWASP) and related controls.
- Knowledge of security technologies, SIEM-based analysis and development applications
- Experience of DLP and Data Classification tools.
- Experience in the use of Service Management Tools, e.g. Service Now, Remedy
- Knowledge and experience of vulnerability management and/or threat analysis
- Experience of working in environments subject to compliance requirements such as PCI DSS, FCA (UK), ISO27000 Series would be beneficial.
- Good working knowledge of Linux and/or Windows
Please apply now to be considered as this is an urgent vacancy!
Key words: Application security, cyber security, information security, SIEM, Security Incident Response, perimeter firewalls, intrusion detection, encryption
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.