Reporting into the Head of Infrastructure & Operations, with a dotted line into the CEO, the successful Information Security Manager will lead the information security to develop and implement strategic information security strategy that goes beyond "compliance only" and becomes a business differentiator.
Key responsibilities include:
- Renewal of Cyber Essentials+ certification by mid-Feb
- Line management of 5 people.
- Own Operational Risk management for the company.
- Ensure relevant security management program is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and contractual requirements including: DPA, GDPR, GPSOC, PSN PCI DSS and DSP Toolkit.
- Performs the role of Data Protection Officer (DPO) with specific focus on:
Successful candidates will:
- Possess demonstrable knowledge of business management, information security risk management, data protection and cybersecurity technologies including common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT.
Qualifications desirable: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or similar
Key words: Information Security, Cyber security, information security manager, Cyber Security, Cyber Essentials, shared services, plymouth, Devon
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.